Monday 1 March 2010

Prada Spring 2010

















Ok, so i know it was like last september but this is a new blog ive got here so ive got to catch up haha. These are a few personal favourites of mine from the Spring 2010 collection. Im in love with the raw edging it looks so precise and perfect. Yet i can assure you, if this bright idea had popped into my mind and i cut my clothes up like this they would look an absolute mess, and i'd probably throw them out - yet i'd pay good money for someone else to do it for me.
I particularly like the beach designs - i can image wearing these down my local beach on a hot sunny day haha i'd fit right in im sure - but anyway, its so abstract and looks kind of tye-dyed in a way. Definately a good choice for Prada - like normal i guess.
xoxo E


















No comments:

Post a Comment